YouTube remains one of the most popular online platforms in the United States, with experts predicting that the number of U.S. YouTube viewers will increase from 214.9 million in 2020 to 228.1 million by 2024. If your personal injury law firm is not already taking advantage of this huge potential audience for your business, you might want to consider it. It can be an excellent format to help build your brand.
Benefits of having a YouTube channel for your personal injury law firm
Among the top reasons for having a YouTube channel for your personal injury law office include how cost-effective it is vis-à-vis other marketing platforms, and how easily sharable it is. It remains an incredibly efficient way to spend your marketing dollars.
Other benefits include:
- Controlling your target audience
- Controlling your budget, as well as how much to bid per view
- Testing new ads
- Understanding your market share for your target audience
- Growing your target audience
How to grow your target audience on your YouTube channel
All of this leads to how you can build your YouTube channel audience for your personal injury law firm. YouTube recently published its own tips and advice on how to build your audience and sustain your performance. Rachel Alves, Product Manager for Recommendations at YouTube, suggests the following:
- Build your YouTube channel around your target audience. That may seem obvious, but for your videos to be effective, you must understand who you are trying to reach.
- Emphasize your niche. Many personal injury law firms today have certain areas in which they focus. It’s important that your videos represent your specific areas of expertise.
- Watch a lot of your competitors’ videos. Check out the YouTube channels of your biggest competitors so that you can see what is helping to drive their success. This should help inspire you about how you want to present your personal injury law firm.
- Use consistent aspects within your visual representation to create and establish your brand. Alves recommends keeping thumbnails, titles, colors, graphics, and fonts consistent in your different videos. This helps people recognize and remember your brand and who you are.
- Post new YouTube videos consistently. Just as with other social media platforms, posting consistently builds a following. This way, your personal injury law firm becomes a part of your viewers’ routine, builds your reputation, and very importantly, builds your level of trustworthiness.
- Create great content. Create video content that is easy-to-understand, relevant and of value to your target audience. This will help potential clients make a decision on who they choose to represent them.
- Advertise yourself. Alert your viewers that you’ve posted a new video on your other social media channels, as well as posting them on your website.
- Create a playlist so that viewers will know what else you have posted. The more they watch, the better YouTube’s algorithms will treat you.
If you need help building your YouTube channel audience or creating your personal injury law YouTube videos, give us a call at Group Matrix. We can help you with any and all aspects of your marketing campaign.