When considering how to market to potential personal injury clients, it is imperative that you post content that is relevant to them when writing your blogs. The subject matter has to pertain to something they are interested in or something that will help them; otherwise, they will leave the page searching for something else. That’s why writing “How-To” blogs is a great way to assist both potential clients and your business.
Why “How-To” blogs are important to your target audience and your brand
“How-To” blogs are important to your target audience as well as your brand.
- They are educational, and for personal injury victims looking for help, they can serve as a tool for empowerment by providing information they can act upon.
- The more “How-To” blogs engage your visitors, the more it favorably impacts your brand, as they speak to a specific needs of your target audience.
Find out what “How-To” topics are most relevant
You don’t want to write “How-To” blogs that are of no importance to your target audience. You need to find out what they want to know so you’ll know what to write about. Here are some suggestions on how to do just that.
- Ask your target audience directly what they want to read and know about. Run a poll on your social media platforms, or send out a survey to your email list.
- Research what’s being asked online about personal injury. Check out what your most successful competitors are writing about online, or do some SEO research using tools like BuzzSumo’s Questions. There are also sites that will tell you what people are asking about on the internet by topic, such as Answer the Public.
- Check out forums and social media groups by topic. They can reveal what people are asking about. Some forums to check out are Reddit and Quora. For social media groups, you can find them on Facebook and Linked In.
Other ways to use “How-To” information
Although we’ve focused on blog “How-Tos” in this article, there are other avenues for you to use to get your services advertised, either for free or through online ads. You can make a “How-To” video and publish it on your website, social media platforms and/or YouTube channel. Another format is to publish free downloadable “How-To” guides. Ideas can include “What to do after a motor vehicle accident,” “What is personal injury law?” or “A glossary of personal injury terms every victim needs to know.” The ideas are endless.
It’s most important to remember that whatever you write and post, it has to have relevancy, value and be well-written. “How-To” blogs are a means to show your professionalism, your expertise and your concern. And always go for quality over quantity.
If you want or need assistance with your personal injury blogs or any other marketing material, give us a call at Group Matrix. Our experienced staff is knowledgeable in all areas of personal injury law and can help you with any and all aspects of your marketing campaign.