If you’re not already advertising your personal injury law firm practice using Facebook ad campaigns, you might want to consider the possibility. More than two billion people use Facebook every month. Many of your past and current clients are on Facebook, as are many leads and potential clients. It makes sense then to acquaint yourself with the advertising possibilities Facebook offers.
How to create a Facebook ad
The very first step in creating a Facebook ad is defining your marketing goal. Once you’ve done that, you need to consider all of the following in creating your Facebook ad.
- Choose your objective. Facebook tells you that to choose the right ad objective you must first answer the question, “What’s the most important outcome I want from this ad?” It could be brand awareness, qualified leads, or both.
- Select your target audience. Who makes up the majority of your clientele, where do they live, and what is their age?
- Set your budget. You can enter a daily or lifetime budget amount on Facebook, as well as the time period you want to encompass for your ads. This very effectively keeps you from spending more than you want to spend.
- Pick your ad format, compose your ad, and then place your order. There are six different types of ad formats offered by Facebook, including showing a single image, a video, or multi-image format.
- Track the performance of your ad. Facebook lets you edit and/or track your ad campaign’s performance in their Ads Manager section.
What are the different types of Facebook ads?
There is a plethora of Facebook ad types to choose from with varying ranges of prices. One thing you always want to think about for any ad type is your target audience. Keeping this in the front of your mind will help your Return on Investment (ROI).
- Image ads: You don’t need a whole lot of expertise for these types of simple ads. You can create one by simply boosting an existing post with an interesting and compelling image. It’s an easy way to drive people to your website.
- Video ads: Video is so in! You can tell the story of your staff, your services, anything you want that is relevant, with sight, sound and motion. You choose how long you want to make it.
- Carousel ads: This format allows you to showcase up to ten images or videos in a single ad, each with its own link to a specific page or section of your website.
- Collection ads: With a collections ad campaign, you can highlight your different services and let your target audience discover what you have to offer.
- Messenger ads: With a quick click of a button, these ads let visitors who see your ads initiate a text conversation with your personal injury law firm.
- Stories ads: Facebook stories are a visual way to share content on the Facebook mobile app. You can add filters and effects to images, photographs and videos to tell the story of your law firm.
Can a Facebook ad campaign help grow your personal injury law firm business?
The potential for growing your personal injury law firm business using one or more Facebook campaigns is great. It does take time, money, and some advertising knowledge. As long as you have a specific goal, get the right message across, and hone in your target audience, it can help you expand your reach to a host of new local potential clients.
If you need help understanding or creating your Facebook ad campaigns for your personal injury law firm, give us a call at Group Matrix. As an experienced and professional marketing agency, we can help you with any of your digital and traditional marketing needs.