If you go to the trouble of writing a blog for your personal injury law firm and just let it sit there hoping someone will read it, you’ve wasted a lot of your valuable time.
Maintaining a website blog has many values, including helping to get your website found and attract new leads. If your blog can’t be found then one of its main purposes is lost.
Promote your personal injury law blog
Ensuring that your blog gets seen involves being active on social media, writing relevant content, and learning the best SEO strategies.
Important Tips to Consider:
- Social media is by far the venue that can give your blogs the most visibility. Use your social media platforms, i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and others, to create a post about your latest blog including a hyperlink to the article on your website. Be sure to include a “Share” button so your readers can help promote your business.
- Use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to help your blog rank organically in search engines. SEO done right is a proven way to get your brand to rank higher.
- Send your blog link to your email list and be sure to include the link in your newsletter so that your readers can go directly to your website. Include a short summary of the topic as well.
- Posting on information-focused sites like Reddit and Quora can help drive traffic to your blog and offer a platform for casual and natural conversation by readers. So that it doesn’t come off as just an advertisement for your personal injury law firm, post some other links regarding the same topic as your blog.
- If you’ve never heard of “vlogging,” now’s the time to learn. It’s simply video + blogging. With the popularity of video, especially on YouTube (one-third of all internet users use the platform) you might want to create a YouTube channel of your own with videos that link to your blog posts.
- Post your blog to community sites that have the same interests, such as Facebook groups, forums and LinkedIn groups. Be sure to interact with the community you’re posting to by engaging with other people’s posts. You don’t want to come off as just advertising for yourself. It’s all about “community.”
- Use PPC (pay-per-click) ads. It’s an ad program in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. The most popular forms of PPC is search engine advertising, which allows you to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when a visitor searches a keyword or keyword phrase related to your business. An example could be “Ft. Lauderdale personal injury law blog.”
- Incorporate visuals into your blogs. Charts and infographics are great ways to get the meaning of your blog across in an easily understood manner. Be creative with your graphics so that you stand out from the host of others using the same promotional tactics.
- Talking about images, be sure to write alt text. Alt (alternative) text is a written description of the image that is encoded but not visible. It’s an important step in making your website accessible for people with disabilities who use screen readers. It also helps rank you higher, as search engine algorithms can now understand what your image is about and rank it accordingly.
There are many other methods of promoting your personal injury law firm’s blogs, but those described above should give you enough to work on for a while.
Remember, just writing a blog isn’t enough. You have to make it work for you.
If you want or need assistance with your personal injury blogs or any other marketing material, give us a call at Group Matrix. Our staff of writers, programmers, artists, and developers can help you with any and all aspects of your marketing campaign.