Of all the types of law practices that exist, personal injury law is perhaps the most competitive. That’s why it is so important that you understand the most important internet marketing strategies that will help you stand out from the rest.
Google Ads, with their Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising method, does help, but it can get very expensive employing this method to get a higher ranking on their search engine. Fortunately, there are alternatives.
Internet marketing techniques to help shape your digital marketing strategies
The following techniques can help you inexpensively shape your personal injury law firm’s marketing strategies and bring you more leads, more clients, and a growing business.
- Work on creating a brand for your personal injury law services website. The way to do this successfully, is to ask yourself the following questions:
- What makes your personal injury law firm unique? Define your best qualities, such as how long you’ve been in business, your staff, and your way of doing business.
- What is your value proposition? Identify all the benefits of working with your firm; describe why these benefits are valuable; state your understanding of a client’s problems and then address how your value can solve them; differentiate yourself as the preferred option for what you have to offer of value.
- Carving out a niche may be relevant to your personal injury legal practice. If you specialize in one or more areas of personal injury law, i.e., med mal, dog bites, slip and falls, product liability, trucking accidents, this can help you be more specific in targeting your audience in your ads (thereby making costs cheaper), and other online areas. If you have more than one niche, give each a landing page on your website.
- Be Local. The majority of personal injury law firms practice in a specific local area. Using SEO geographical information in your website, social media platforms, and ads can help you rank higher in local search results and Google Maps. In addition, you can rank higher in search engines because they will find your services to be relevant to their users.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will help you get higher rankings on the search engines. Be sure to use keywords and keyword phrases that your potential clients could be searching for. Informational postings that explain a certain area of practice using the keywords relevant to your practice will go a long way towards answering the specific questions that potential clients may have. Instead of writing about your firm as a “personal injury law firm,” write about “Tampa’s best med mal law firm.”
- Content is still king. Original content on your website is essential. Studies reveal that those that invest in content marketing, like blogs, can dramatically increase their rankings on search engine results pages.
- Make your online presence MOBILE. Because so many people use their mobile devices over their laptops or computers to find out about specific information, it is essential that your personal injury law firm is mobile-friendly. This relates to your website, your ads, your social media content – anything and everything that you publish online.
- Publicize your testimonials, reviews, and some outstanding cases you’ve handled. When potential clients see that others have been happy with your services, your law practice will gain more popularity, trust and a more and more positive reputation. By featuring specific successful cases, your personal injury law firm becomes more and more credible.
- Retargeting Facebook ads is a way to remind a potential client that you exist and that you want to help them. Retargeted ads are those that let you reconnect with a user that has interacted with your brand online (your website, Facebook, online ads, etc.). Example: A potential client has seen one of your sponsored ads in a Google search as he looks for a personal injury attorney. He then goes to Facebook to browse and one of your sponsored posts show up in his feed. Retargeting through Facebook may be one of the best strategies you may be missing.
Whether you are new to or knowledgeable about digital marketing strategies, it can be very intimidating. However, don’t let that affect your need to take action. We at Group Matrix can help so you don’t have to do it alone.
If you have any questions about your personal injury law firm’s internet marketing strategies give us a call at Group Matrix. We will be glad to help in any way we can, as well as help you with any and all aspects of your digital and traditional marketing campaigns.
Source: Uptime Legal Systems